GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 31 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: It's that time of year again.

Posted: Oct 16, 12 - 12:34 AM 

Replies: 57
Views: 7983

In Reply To #46 "Self, lets cover it in blood rip a whole in it and stash knives and other things in it." That's the first thing I always think when I see a teddy bear. For Halloween this year, I will be going to the dentist. EXCITING. On previous costume parties however, I have done reas...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: TV and Stuff

Post subject: Re: TV and Stuff
Posted: Oct 13, 12 - 12:37 AM 

Replies: 33
Views: 3837

In Reply To #1 I have dick all to say on TV because I'm a huge snob who doesn't watch TV. That's right, one of those guys. "Oh, I don't really watch television." BUT, I still like the idea of the BBC and similar institutions - having a media organisation that isn't funded by the government...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Oct 5, 12 - 12:35 AM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72855

In Reply To #111

I have four Assassin's Creed games on Steam, thanks to one of the sales. I started playing the first, went "eh" and went with something else. Is it essential to plough through the first one to get a full understanding of the story?

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Oct 5, 12 - 12:35 AM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72855

Oh shit double post, how did I manage that? I think I broke the new forums already...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Your gaming rigs, and why

Posted: Oct 5, 12 - 12:32 AM 

Replies: 25
Views: 6890

Used family computers while I was still living at home. When I moved out I had a laptop which was capable of running Fallout and Baldur's Gate and not much else. When I was travelling I spent an awful lot of time in Melbourne internet cafes where I managed to get through a shit-ton of games. I also ...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: What Country Are You In at the Moment?

Posted: Oct 4, 12 - 6:55 PM 

Replies: 80
Views: 9273

In Reply To #15

I'm still going to stalk you.

ALSO, it is ridiculous that I was in Melbourne for the best part of two years and didn't meet up with any of you guys. I was a FOOL.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Bleszinski leaves Epic

Post subject: Re: Bleszinski leaves Epic
Posted: Oct 4, 12 - 10:56 AM 

Replies: 9
Views: 2921

In Reply To #1

Damn! Really wasn't expecting that. CliffyB and Epic go together like... Jazz Jackrabbit and the Gravis Gamepad. Not that I had a Gravis Gamepad, but still.
I wonder if he'll go into another big game company or start his own. Maybe smaller indie games or something?

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: What Country Are You In at the Moment?

Posted: Oct 4, 12 - 10:50 AM 

Replies: 80
Views: 9273

Merry old Blighty, down south in Kent.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Bacon

Post subject: Re: Bacon
Posted: Oct 3, 12 - 1:52 PM 

Replies: 67
Views: 9988

Edge Damodred wrote:
In Reply To #15
It still doesn't change the fact that it's mostly pork fat and lots of salt.

Which are delicious.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: "Where are you now?" - Former [GSF] lovers

Posted: Oct 3, 12 - 11:32 AM 

Replies: 251
Views: 33038

But Selma Hayek is the standard measurement of attractiveness. "She's 0.4 Selma Hayek's", or "She's normally a 0.5, but in that dress she's easily a 0.6"
Not sure about the male equivalent. Johnny Depp?

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Tattoos! Piercings! All Round Body-Mod!

Posted: Oct 3, 12 - 11:27 AM 

Replies: 50
Views: 5486

Oh Chad, it's nice to know you haven't changed.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Single best thing about living in the future

Posted: Oct 3, 12 - 11:25 AM 

Replies: 59
Views: 7334

Smartphone. I can listen to music on it, watch videos, browse the internet etc, but I can also go to a new city, decide I want Mexican food, browse through a listing of all the Mexican restaurants nearby, read reviews, and then have my phone read out step-by-step directions of how to get to the chos...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Yay, I can had relax now!

Posted: Oct 3, 12 - 10:56 AM 

Replies: 15
Views: 1976

In Reply To #1

Congrats Chiq! On the subject of dogs, I'm getting a flatcoat retriever puppy in a month's time.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: "Where are you now?" - Former [GSF] lovers

Posted: Oct 1, 12 - 6:37 PM 

Replies: 251
Views: 33038

In Reply To #101
You love it.
Nice shirt, by the way.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Tattoos! Piercings! All Round Body-Mod!

Posted: Oct 1, 12 - 6:36 PM 

Replies: 50
Views: 5486

In Reply To #10 I was working from 2009 sometime to October 2010-ish, with a couple months break in the middle. I'm still in contact with a bunch of former employees and managers from there - at the time it was a fantastic place to work because everyone was so much fun. I went to Italy to meet a few...
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.