GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 5 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Jan 7, 13 - 11:03 PM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72855

I still don't have my 'good' machine fixed, so I decided to install some old games on the old one. I picked up the GOG release of Terminal Velocity, since I played the demo to death about a decade or so back. I love the game and the music so much, that when I started playing I actually blushed, and ...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Where is errybody when I can't sleep damnit?!

Posted: Jan 7, 13 - 10:21 PM 

Replies: 42
Views: 10158

In Reply To #3
A spring-loaded potato masher sounds exciting, lat least potentially. Have you attempted to weaponize it yet?

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Nov 9, 12 - 6:10 PM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72855

Right now I don't have my own computer, but when I get one I'm going to play Starcraft (old Starcraft, though my new machine could probably handle the new SC. Haven't played that one yet.) I have been Starcraft-less for over a month now, and this cannot continue. The new computer setup procedure wil...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: What Are You Listenin' To?

Posted: Oct 29, 12 - 5:17 PM 

Replies: 120
Views: 34281

I listen to this album more than I probably should. Sometimes I force myself to switch to something else, because I like this album and I really don't want to get burned out on it. http://i50.tinypic.com/dmpa20.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_XNkxfnQw Merry, energetic electronic music, lots of...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: It's that time of year again.

Posted: Oct 16, 12 - 2:16 AM 

Replies: 57
Views: 7983

I'm presently rooming with an old high school friend, who is very--and suitably so, in my opinion!--into Halloween. He has several plans, including stuffed dead bodies hanging from the trees, zombie makeup and a metal jack o'lantern that delivers a brisk electric charge to those brats who try to sma...
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.