GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 3 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: So, according to Nitro an old GSFer/BTFZor member died...

Posted: Feb 1, 13 - 7:57 PM 

Replies: 11
Views: 3150

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ted-died.452857286/ Dunno if it's total bullshit or not, but it sounds legit. I don't think Nitro could find this place via Google. I'm not sure if you guys want him here or not, but he's posting on IGN, if any of you want to talk to our good Egyptian-American docto...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: The big, cold and frothy BEER topic.

Posted: Oct 22, 12 - 10:51 PM 

Replies: 42
Views: 15638

The SanFran Bay has a local brewery called Speakeasy. Their wheat-beer, White Lightning, is especially tasty, but most are a fan of Prohibition Ale. The truth is, I pretty much only drink Japanese beers if they're available. Kirin Ichiban is my go-to, but if a nice Orion beer were to show up from th...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Are you a Hot Slut?

Post subject: Re: Are you a Hot Slut?
Posted: Oct 17, 12 - 5:08 PM 

Replies: 49
Views: 6132

I've been with the same girl for 16 years. So, not counting my high-school years, it's been pretty much a 1.0. Counting my high school years messes the number around quite a bit, but it's all a big haze anyway.

Oh, and hi (again) everyone. I'll see if I still have my old 50x50 gif somewhere.
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.