GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 268 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: That's It! Plans Are In Motion To Escape The Cold!

Posted: Jul 30, 16 - 8:13 PM 

Replies: 3
Views: 2385

I am making $6 an hour more than I was when I started these plans, and am waaaay ahead of schedule. So now I am considering keeping to the schedule, and just saving up a lot more money than planned before moving next spring.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: That's It! Plans Are In Motion To Escape The Cold!

Posted: Mar 6, 16 - 3:00 PM 

In Reply To #2

No idea. I just know that I enjoyed it in 2014 when I was down there for work.

Posted: Feb 14, 16 - 2:04 PM 

When I was four, just before Christmas in 1979, the family drove over to a friend's house to a neighborhood with a lot of gambrel roofs. The family at this house (I don't even remember who's house it was) had an Intellivision gaming system (a contemporary of the Atari 2600, and could share cartridge...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Take Cover, The World Is About To End

Posted: Oct 24, 15 - 11:23 PM 

Replies: 9
Views: 4423

Went on a real date with a real woman from the internet (not the woman that canceled on me last minute). Don't be surprised if this is the last night we spend in this universe.

Oh, yeah, it didn't go well. I don't think that I have ever had so little in common with someone before in my life.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Goodbye... FOREVER!

Post subject: Re: Goodbye... FOREVER!
Posted: Oct 24, 15 - 5:31 PM 

Replies: 13
Views: 6429

In Reply To #12

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Take Cover, The World Is About To End

Posted: Sep 17, 15 - 10:38 AM 

In Reply To #8

My twelve year anniversary is in 12 days from now. I would be a black belt if it weren't for injuries and money problems over the years. I just need to polish up some stuff so that I can get it the next time the school tests.

Posted: Sep 13, 15 - 11:42 PM 

And now I'm 40...

Well at least a few guys from kung fu class hung out with me the night before to celebrate (I was busy losing a poker tournament on my actual birthday). We saw Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, and then a local band, the drummer of which went to high school with me.

Posted: Aug 29, 15 - 1:06 PM 

I hate the three week period between the anniversary of my last girlfriend breaking up with me and my birthday. Nothing good ever happens in that time span, and I'm usually pretty steeped in depression by the end of it. I also don't want to turn 40 at a poker tournament 2 hours drive from home. The ...

Posted: May 10, 15 - 3:53 AM 

Haven't heard from her in over a week, so I guess we're all safe, this time...

I just want to fucking cry but I don't have any tears left.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Goodbye... FOREVER!

Post subject: Re: Goodbye... FOREVER!
Posted: May 10, 15 - 3:52 AM 

Replies: 13
Views: 6429

I stop by every week or two.

Posted: May 3, 15 - 1:22 AM 

None anymore, she postponed. Fucking hell, I'm getting the rug pulled out from under me again...

Posted: May 2, 15 - 2:57 AM 

TheeGoatPig has a date lined up for tomorrow night.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: I have been out of work for a month.

Posted: Feb 23, 15 - 3:14 AM 

Replies: 20
Views: 8223

I started working on New Years Eve, and I have only worked one single full week of work since... Snow, flat tires, and a lack of projects to work on have been keeping me from getting 40 hours at any single stretch of time... I hope things get better in the spring and summer or I might be looking for...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: I have been out of work for a month.

Posted: Dec 29, 14 - 1:34 AM 

And I got hired at a new design firm! Yay! We discuss the particulars and sign paperwork on Tuesday, I start working after the new year.

Posted: Oct 21, 14 - 10:02 PM 

In Reply To #17

Technically they laid me off halfway through my two weeks. I have been home for a week now :surprised:

I'm trying to go back to architectural design, but the market is so dry right now...
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.