GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 8 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Whoops I accidentally clicked the link for this page.

Posted: Nov 12, 14 - 9:43 PM 

Replies: 6
Views: 3322

Makin' games and stuff, can't complain.

Hope things are going well for you guys :)

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Dec 31, 12 - 8:43 AM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72855

Started Deus Ex: Human Revolution last week. Flipping through channels today, came across this . This is a DOD program; they even used the phrasing "explore[ing] new frontiers of what it is to be human" to describe it. I knew programs like this existed... All the same, can't help but see t...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: "Where are you now?" - Former [GSF] lovers

Posted: Dec 31, 12 - 8:14 AM 

Replies: 251
Views: 33038

Good to see ya Hamster! You've got it going on! That's awesome. My hubby may be on crunch my whole pregnancy and until after baby is born...but the perfect time will never present itself. You just have to make it the right time for you when you're emotionally ready. Aside: I'm a psychotic hormonal ...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: "Where are you now?" - Former [GSF] lovers

Posted: Dec 20, 12 - 8:27 AM 

In Reply To #203 Thanks man. We're pretty sure about it, it's more a question of timing for us :) I have to say I'm pretty impressed that so many people came back, it's awesome that the GSF community resonated with people this much. Edit: two more things, instead of resing old topics: 1) The fact th...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Tragedy and Video Game Violence

Posted: Dec 20, 12 - 8:19 AM 

Replies: 34
Views: 13203

That was an excellent piece; it highlights *exactly* why i don't watch televised coverage anymore.  I turned on network news for the first time in years the day one of these shootings happened, and i couldn't decide if journalism had taken a dive in the last decade, or if it had always been this way...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: How Old Are You?

Post subject: Re: How Old Are You?
Posted: Dec 19, 12 - 9:53 AM 

Replies: 26
Views: 6287

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Post your favorite podcasts!

Posted: Dec 19, 12 - 9:50 AM 

Replies: 29
Views: 7538

Idle Thumbs is one of my favorites. It’s staffed by people who work in the games industry; They talk about design, industry events, and make me laugh like an idiot.

Posted: Dec 19, 12 - 2:53 AM 

Hey everyone! You can thank/blame Cyrris for getting me here (sorry I'm late). It's been great to read up on all of you, thank you for having me. A lot has happened; this is some of it: 2001 – I was in 10th grade, playing lots of Half-Life, TFC, Counter-Strike, Firearms, and Tribes. I was reading PC...
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.