* F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 336 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: "The Good weekend" and a PS3

Posted: Nov 16, 13 - 12:28 AM 

Replies: 3
Views: 3196

Just went and got it. It was roughly under 200 with a LBP Karting game. I added Uncharted 2 for just over 20.

Will go buy GOW III, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3 and maybe a Killzone game. They're cheap (which was one of my motivations).

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: "The Good weekend" and a PS3

Posted: Nov 15, 13 - 6:06 AM 

Replies: 3
Views: 3196

So this weekend, Mexico has its alternative to black Friday: The Good Weekend. I'm thinking of picking up a PS3. I know it's the end of it's cycle. But since I don't intend to get a PS4 or Xbox One this year. I'm figuring it might not be a terrible idea. Specially remembering how the PSone had a goo...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Oct 25, 13 - 11:02 PM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72458

Well, after two runs of the Mass Effect Trilogy, I'm picking up where I left in Red Dead Redemption. Feeling like Ubisoft took a big page from this one where it comes to the hunting bits. Mechanics are completely different though. I still have a bunch of 360 games I haven't even touched and some mor...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Going Back To Vegas

Post subject: Re: Going Back To Vegas
Posted: Sep 25, 13 - 1:37 PM 

Replies: 6
Views: 3742

That's awesome. Or to put it in Swingers-speak, That's money, Baby.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: What Are You Listenin' To?

Posted: Sep 16, 13 - 12:06 AM 

Replies: 120
Views: 34234

Caloncho - Palmar

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: TheeGoatPig Gets Preachy.

Posted: Sep 13, 13 - 2:52 PM 

Replies: 10
Views: 4885

In Reply To #7

Wouldn't art without an audience be like the proverbial falling tree in the forest?

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Smartwatches

Post subject: Re: Smartwatches
Posted: Sep 4, 13 - 10:46 PM 

Replies: 14
Views: 7374

In Reply To #11 Physically, it doesn't look that bad. It kinda reminds me of a watch that Kenneth Cole did a couple years ago. Except that it had a leather strap. I guess I could wear one in black. What doesn't have me sold is the interface, and I do agree that the camera could be removed. I still l...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Sep 4, 13 - 4:10 PM 

In Reply To #373

It's similar to what happened with the first Mass Effect, where all the buildings had basically two layouts inside.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Shepard Appreciation Topic

Posted: Aug 30, 13 - 3:52 PM 

Replies: 5
Views: 3999

In Reply To #5

The issue here, as opposed to what happened in games like KOTOR or Jade Empire is that the goal is ultimately to do a good thing. That makes it hard to think that some decisions will actually help Shepard save the world...

Posted: Aug 26, 13 - 4:55 AM 

In Reply To #2 In Reply To #2 I'm just starting my first tech run. Infiltrator, actually. After a few other runs, I can't help feeling ME1 is better with a soldier. Basically since the combat mechanics aren't as polished as they are in the next games and enemies have a penchant for rushing into your...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: The new Batman

Post subject: The new Batman
Posted: Aug 23, 13 - 6:03 AM 

Replies: 7
Views: 3881

Must be a joke, but I hear Affleck is playing the Dark Knight... and Damon is playing Robin.

Post subject: Shepard Appreciation Topic
Posted: Aug 6, 13 - 12:06 AM 

Well, not really. I know it's been a year since the last installment in the series but let's face it, the game is awesome. Awesome enough that at least one more of you has been through the saga various times. So let's talk Mass Effect. Which is your favorite Episode, Class, Character... etc. I've do...

Posted: Aug 5, 13 - 11:20 PM 

Finally finished Assassin's Creed III, thoughts: - Desmond bits were actually excellent (a first for the AssCreeds) - Naval bits were also brilliant (I think this is not a popular opinion, in general) - Economy still doesn't work, you're a squillionaire within minutes of learning how to trade - Com...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Who Wants To Play Some Unreal Tournament?

Posted: Jul 17, 13 - 7:40 PM 

Replies: 29
Views: 16331

I really need to fix my PC. I'm pretty sure I could run it.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Bucket Lists

Post subject: Re: Bucket Lists
Posted: Jul 9, 13 - 1:42 PM 

Replies: 29
Views: 12559

In Reply To #26

Gold ones are way more expensive, but worth it.
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.