GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 227 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Anyone still passing through here...?

Posted: Oct 12, 19 - 11:42 AM 

Replies: 12
Views: 5704

I'm also bored

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Goodbye... FOREVER!

Post subject: Re: Goodbye... FOREVER!
Posted: Jul 16, 15 - 12:06 PM 

Replies: 13
Views: 6429

Hey guys, can you please send me your Facebook details! I *miss* you all :(

(And since I haven't posted in a while, please don't forget that my previous name in a previous life was "Cowpat")

Btw Catfish ... 'sif you're sneaky enough~!

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Whoops I accidentally clicked the link for this page.

Posted: Dec 4, 14 - 4:22 PM 

Replies: 6
Views: 3314

Me? I'm bored. My arms are getting slowly better, but still can't really play games. I've been playing a fair amount of Conan The Barbarian role-playing game though, which is turning out to be some of the most fun I've had for ages. Great DM, who has a knack for creating interesting situations of po...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: FUCKING RSI

Post subject: Re: FUCKING RSI
Posted: Jul 17, 14 - 1:46 PM 

Replies: 11
Views: 4893

In Reply To #11 No idea. He didn't even know if this was going to have much of an effect. He thought it would probably take 'the edge off' but so far all he knows is the very very slight success I was having with the 75mg dosage. He doesn't know yet that the 150mg dosage has me typing again (with so...

Posted: Jul 17, 14 - 12:00 PM 

In Reply To #9

I'm not too sure how long its been around for, but my understanding is that its only been the last few years or such (maybe less I dunno) since it's been approved for cases such as mine.

It really is wonderful stuff though.

Posted: Jul 15, 14 - 7:20 AM 

Oh dear... and now I read this. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread192315.html I could be in for a roller coaster ride of withdrawl symptoms in the future, but luckily I'm having success using 150mg of Lyrica and not on 400mg+ some of the people on that link above are using. I'm not worried at ...

Posted: Jul 15, 14 - 1:30 AM 

In Reply To #5

Touch screens also hurt a lot, but I can use them a little bit in short doses. I really fucked my fingers, hands, arms and elbows big time.

Since Mr. Lyrica came along though, touch screens are okay for a while before some pain comes by.

Posted: Jul 15, 14 - 1:28 AM 

Well things are slowly progressing. It seems my brain is telling fibs. Since my condition turned chronic a year ago, my nerves have become hyper sensitive - meaning that my brain is in a constant state of fear whenever I do shit with my arms. "Ohhhh it seems like you've picked up a cup - a rath...

Posted: May 3, 14 - 12:40 AM 

In Reply To #2 I say a combination of work and home use. At work I use computers for just over 12 hours a day. This has been going on for almost one year now and I definitely can't play any kind of games. This Naturally Speaking dragon software is pretty cool though-it's great for dictating words su...

Post subject: FUCKING RSI
Posted: May 1, 14 - 9:07 AM 

Well, seems like these forums are well dead. If anyone reads this, yes I'm still here. This is one of the few times you'll ever see me type on a computer these days. Actually, truth be told I'm not typing. Am using Dragon - a speech recognition software Why? Because both my arms are fucked from my f...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Jul 13, 13 - 3:50 AM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72458

FF14 ARR Beta Phase 3 is 'precisely' what I'm playing right now. Precise, no?
And for some reason I just received another invite today, so if anyone is interested I can give you my second code.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: ICQ...

Post subject: Re: ICQ...
Posted: Jul 4, 13 - 2:02 PM 

Replies: 21
Views: 10410

Never forgotten. Why? B/c of all the damn reformats I used to do, which was probably similar to other ppl who can still remember theirs.

>:(

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Bucket Lists

Post subject: Re: Bucket Lists
Posted: Jun 23, 13 - 1:54 PM 

Replies: 29
Views: 12559

FYI Dave, if you ever need instruction on #52 'performing archery' hit me up

=^_^= | ) ~~~~~~~~~~ >>>--------|>

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: The obligatory Xbox One thread

Posted: May 23, 13 - 5:13 PM 

Replies: 15
Views: 10058

I seriously don't like the fact that they'll be charging a fee if you borrow a game from a friend and try to play it on your own system at home. Bring back the cartridge system of yesteryear~~~~WoHoooEss~~~~~!

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Now this is something to get me excited

Posted: May 4, 13 - 12:34 AM 

Replies: 3
Views: 3208

In Reply To #2

Couldn't think of something to say so I'll just let it all hang out.

*Droooooooooolllll......*
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.