* F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 138 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: "The Good weekend" and a PS3

Posted: Nov 15, 13 - 6:16 PM 

Replies: 3
Views: 3196

Talk to Coyote. He recently got one and has strong reasons for doing so.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Sep 3, 13 - 4:30 PM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72458

Playing Dragon Age II. They really liked those maps they created, didn't they. Just gonna reuse the hell out of them.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Aug 27, 13 - 5:47 PM 

CoyoteExile wrote:

Who are these folk that don't like the naval bits and how do they get through life being so wrong?

So true.

Been feeling like going back and playing ACIII again, but I've got Dragon Age II and Skyrim just sitting there on my computer waiting to be played. And Black Flag should be out soon...

Posted: Jul 20, 13 - 1:58 AM 

It turns out the Dead Money DLC for Fallout: New Vegas kinda really sucks. Oh well, at least Old World Blues was good.

Posted: Jun 13, 13 - 6:20 PM 

In Reply To #323 I don't think it is organized well. I'm pretty pleased with how they did the setting, but I've got so many quests from the Strip and Freeside that I'm paralyzed. I don't know what I can do without screwing up other stuff. And despite what Obsidian wants, I won't do multiple playthro...

Posted: Jun 12, 13 - 6:09 PM 

My impressions of Fallout: New Vegas

"Man, this is boring, I wish I had some quests."

Get to Vegas

"TOO MANY QUESTS!"

Also, too many main storyline quest options. I don't know who to work for!

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: KOTOR lands on the iPad

Post subject: Re: KOTOR lands on the iPad
Posted: Jun 7, 13 - 6:11 PM 

Replies: 5
Views: 3969

In Reply To #4

I haven't played Baldur's Gate. It's next on my list. Have an android tablet though, don't know if it's iPad exclusive.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: KOTOR lands on the iPad

Post subject: Re: KOTOR lands on the iPad
Posted: Jun 3, 13 - 6:02 PM 

Replies: 5
Views: 3969

In Reply To #1

I'm not sure these iPad ports of classic games is a good thing because they are awesome games or a bad thing because it makes me feel fucking ancient.

Posted: May 28, 13 - 7:16 PM 

Goddamn Fallout New Vegas with its goddamn west US setting and the goddamn geckos and the goddamn tribals and the goddamn Vault 13 flask. Just started playing last night but I still say going back to this area of the country was a mistake. But they do achieve that Fallout-y feel of "OH GOD WHAT...

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: The obligatory Xbox One thread

Posted: May 23, 13 - 8:36 PM 

Replies: 15
Views: 10058

In Reply To #8 My grudge with Netflix on Xbox is that I already pay for Netflix, I also have to pay for a gold membership to be able to watch it on the console. I can plug my phone to my HDMI port on the TV and it's free. They do that? On my PS3 it's just an app type deal. Not that I'm keen on gett...

Posted: May 16, 13 - 5:22 AM 

Fallout 2: complete.

I'm thinking my next game should be Fallout: New Vegas. Keep it rolling.

Posted: Apr 13, 13 - 4:34 AM 

Oh Fallout 2, why must your story and setting be so awesome but your gameplay be so bad?

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: It's all rumors and such

Posted: Apr 11, 13 - 7:34 PM 

Replies: 15
Views: 7520

Just because he's fired doesn't mean it won't be always on. Sounds like he was fired for causing a shitstorm, not for being wrong.

I try to see DRM issues from both sides of the fence, but this "always connected" style of DRM gets me steamed something fierce.

Posted: Apr 11, 13 - 7:30 PM 

In Reply To #302

You're on your own. I have to gear myself up to try and finish Fallout 2. I got far but had to stop. Not looking forward to slogging back into it.

Hmmm, between Planescape, Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II, apparently my back catalog is all Obsidian.

Posted: Apr 11, 13 - 7:22 AM 

It. Is. DONE.

I have finished Planescape: Torment.
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.