GeekSpy Forums Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Search found 34 matches
Page : Forum Search
Go to : 

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Sep 30, 13 - 6:30 PM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72505

Rome II Dissapointed. Basically, since Medieval I, they added visual improvements (and again and again) while tweaking gameplay (spies, different campaign map optimisations, whatnot) but the AI stinks as much as ten years ago. I mean, here I am with a besieging army. Not that much bigger than the de...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Smartwatches

Post subject: Re: Smartwatches
Posted: Sep 15, 13 - 7:56 PM 

Replies: 14
Views: 7374

More than anything Apple released the last year or so, this outlines why Apple is where it is today... Time and again, they have taken an existing idea and shaved and polished untill it was absolutely spot on. I had an IPAQ five years before the first iPhone, so it was anything but new, but they wer...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: What Are You Listenin' To?

Posted: Sep 15, 13 - 7:49 PM 

Replies: 120
Views: 34235

Ana Popovic

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: April Fools' Day

Post subject: Re: April Fools' Day
Posted: Apr 6, 13 - 8:10 AM 

Replies: 15
Views: 7554

A joke about a joke. CPEX is a Belgian make-believe band that's been around for, oh, 20 years or so. So, they made a rock documentary As fake as the band itself and as awesome as the band itself. Obviously, you won't understand a word. Actually, that would make it interesting. Without background or ...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: The big, cold and frothy BEER topic.

Posted: Apr 6, 13 - 7:39 AM 

Replies: 42
Views: 15636

In Reply To #42

BELGIAN!

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: The big, cold and frothy BEER topic.

Posted: Mar 4, 13 - 5:11 PM 

Replies: 42
Views: 15636

CoyoteExile wrote:
Place downtown is having a Belgian beerfest all weekend.

We have that too. In regardless what pub or convenience store. :veryhappy: Oh, and weekdays, too.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Posted: Mar 3, 13 - 7:44 AM 

Replies: 396
Views: 72505

Went back to Europa Universalis III. Again.

Forum: Gaming Discussion   Topic: Best Mobile Game out there?

Posted: Feb 13, 13 - 8:30 PM 

Replies: 22
Views: 8780

Tablet/phone gaming simply doesn't do it for me. Had Civ:Rev and I went "meh" for the first time ever with a CIV game. Played a bit of airport tycoon II which was fun untill I figured out the sure win strategy which makes it a *complete* waste off time. While typing waste of time I thought...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Post a picture of your offspring!

Posted: Feb 9, 13 - 8:05 PM 

Replies: 12
Views: 3512

You dog you!

Posted: Feb 8, 13 - 11:25 PM 

In Reply To #3

I was kinda going for the "We will rock you", perhaps "Back in Black"... Angela Merkel?? Really?

Posted: Feb 8, 13 - 1:17 PM 

You know you want to...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: So, according to Nitro an old GSFer/BTFZor member died...

Posted: Feb 6, 13 - 8:22 PM 

Replies: 11
Views: 3149

Cookiejesus wrote:
In Reply To #8
NationStates

Heh...

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: So, according to Nitro an old GSFer/BTFZor member died...

Posted: Feb 6, 13 - 2:18 PM 

In Reply To #7

Just to be clear: BTFzor was one of the reasons I stopped posting @GSF as well. I suppose I remember Nitro more for being an intelligent poster at some point than all that jazz that came after ;)

Posted: Feb 2, 13 - 9:14 PM 

In Reply To #1

Nitro was one of the reasons why I stuck around GSF in the first place. Fun conversations with Ryan and all.

And bulletblue. Or Pusto. Or Clam. Or one of the 500558 other aliases he used over the years.

Forum: The Lobby - Misc Discussion   Topic: Colour Me Impressed

Post subject: Re: Colour Me Impressed
Posted: Jan 25, 13 - 9:09 AM 

Views: 3266

They are not entering the bussiness. They have been there all along, with a larger market share than the other two combined...
Sort by:  

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.