GeekSpy Forums | Gaming Discussion | To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now? Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
Author To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Just Beat Coyote (off)
JOIN, but don't hope into any flying vehicle with me. There's a good, valid reason I'm not a pilot IRL.

Covert Agent
Played some Planetside 2 with Edge tonight. Fun. Mush more fun than playing solo was, or ever could be. This game needs structured units to capitalize on its features. I loved it. Too bad I won't be back on until Friday...

Paleo Wannabe
Got some games for Xmas: Gunstringer, Kingdoms of Amalur, Child of Eden, Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed III, Lego LOTR. Now all I need is time.

Covert Agent
In Reply To #198

And I finally got Mario Galaxy 2 :D. The best is the dialogue choices where both answers are the same; "do you blah, blah, blah?" A)"that's right" B)"Yes". WTF?!

Just Beat Coyote (off)
In Reply To #198

It seems Angry Joe endorses one of your new games. Watch out for Xena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C43RMBx9wQ

Covert Agent
What is the deal with Edge? He keeps skipping from one group to another, constantly playing with different Teamspeak clans...

Why Did I Do That?
In Reply To #201

...I'm only allowed to play with one group of friends!!?!?!?!!? I had enough of that isolated shit from other mmo's(can only raid/pvp/socialize with main clan/guild/posse/gang/trapeze group).

There's several outfits that have public ts/vent servers and it's handy when there's not enough on in my main outfit to do anything. People who believe you must only be with your main clan are truly idiots and I'm sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings.

Oh and for the record, I've only played with 3 groups that use TS/Vent, [COTE], [VOWS] and [FGTD]. But oh no! I've played with several squads that use the built-in voice chat! And even the text chat! OMG!

Covert Agent
In Reply To #202

It's just... confusing... for those of us who are... confused...

Why Did I Do That?
In Reply To #203

GP...you've been confused for as long as I've known you.

Covert Agent
In Reply To #204

And I will go on being confused until the end of time.

But seriously, it seems like too much work finding a new group every time you play.

Just Beat Coyote (off)
I've been struggling to find a game that will hold my attention recently. It seems every game I start, I end up stop playing only a few hours in. The only recent game I've finished is MGS Peace Walker. Help.

Why Did I Do That?
In Reply To #205

Hit P, select group, enjoy!

Covert Agent
Resonance is on sale on Steam so I started playing that last night, Trials Evolution was on sale on XBL which is good since we can both play our respective games. I'm enjoying this game. Takes me back 20 years to games like Dr. brain.

Trainee
Tried Planetside for a bit. Used to play the first incarnation for a bit as well. Never been much of an FPS player, probably why I went "meh" real fast.

Recruit
Started Deus Ex: Human Revolution last week.

Flipping through channels today, came across this.

This is a DOD program; they even used the phrasing "explore[ing] new frontiers of what it is to be human" to describe it.

I knew programs like this existed... All the same, can't help but see the game in a slightly different light now.

To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.