GeekSpy Forums | The Lobby - Misc Discussion | Take Cover, The World Is About To End Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Take Cover, The World Is About To End
Rating:
Topic by: TheeGoatPig
Posted: May 2, 15 - 2:57 AM
Last Reply: Oct 24, 15 - 11:23 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
Author Take Cover, The World Is About To End

Covert Agent
TheeGoatPig has a date lined up for tomorrow night.

He Leg
What venue have you decided on?

Covert Agent
None anymore, she postponed. Fucking hell, I'm getting the rug pulled out from under me again...

He Leg
Well, does this mean the world isn't about to end, at least?

Covert Agent
Haven't heard from her in over a week, so I guess we're all safe, this time...

I just want to fucking cry but I don't have any tears left.

Covert Agent
I hate the three week period between the anniversary of my last girlfriend breaking up with me and my birthday. Nothing good ever happens in that time span, and I'm usually pretty steeped in depression by the end of it.

I also don't want to turn 40 at a poker tournament 2 hours drive from home. The last time I had a tournament on my birthday was five years ago, I was knocked out in 20 minutes, and had to wait 3 hours for a ride home (my father and I carpool to the big games, and lately this has been a 400 person event).

Covert Agent
And now I'm 40...

Well at least a few guys from kung fu class hung out with me the night before to celebrate (I was busy losing a poker tournament on my actual birthday). We saw Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, and then a local band, the drummer of which went to high school with me.

He Leg
Kung Fu class?

How far along are you with that? (Should I be worried if I find myself opposing you in a street fight?)

Covert Agent
In Reply To #8

My twelve year anniversary is in 12 days from now. I would be a black belt if it weren't for injuries and money problems over the years. I just need to polish up some stuff so that I can get it the next time the school tests.

Covert Agent
Went on a real date with a real woman from the internet (not the woman that canceled on me last minute). Don't be surprised if this is the last night we spend in this universe.

Oh, yeah, it didn't go well. I don't think that I have ever had so little in common with someone before in my life.

Take Cover, The World Is About To End
Rating:
Topic by: TheeGoatPig
Posted: May 2, 15 - 2:57 AM
Last Reply: Oct 24, 15 - 11:23 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum