GeekSpy Forums | The Lobby - Misc Discussion | It's that time of year again. Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
It's that time of year again.
Rating:
Topic by: Management
Posted: Oct 4, 12 - 3:55 AM
Last Reply: Oct 25, 12 - 9:16 AM
Go to : 
Page:
Author It's that time of year again.

Low Level Operative
So Halloween is my favorite holiday, I even help run a haunted house this time of year. So the big question is... what are you going to dress up as this year?

I ordered the 10th doctors screwdriver tonight, gonna put together the rest of it here shortly.

Covert Agent
I have zero idea...just like every year, save the one I ditched my ex and so filled my mind brain by making a Link costume, I'll leave it until very last minute. Last year I wore a blue wig. That was my costume.

Low Level Operative
In Reply To #2

I think you should wear leather, run for president, and stand in front of a burning building.

Covert Agent
In Reply To #3
Got my vote.

I have a short black haired girl (space) friend and we're toying with the idea of dressing up as Gotye and Kimbra from the "Somebody that I used to know" music video. Basically nudity and body paint. Really it is just an excuse to spend a halloween party mostly naked (in public).

Covert Agent
In Reply To #3

so...go dressed as a sig pic?

Low Level Operative
Holliday wrote:
In Reply To #3
Really it is just an excuse to spend a halloween party mostly naked (in public).

Is there any other way to spend Halloween?

In Reply To #4

It was more than a sig pic... it was a promotional poster...

Covert Agent
In Reply To #6

You're right! It was! *STANDS PROUD*

Won the Internet...
Management wrote:
So Halloween is my favorite holiday, I even help run a haunted house this time of year. So the big question is... what are you going to dress up as this year?

I ordered the 10th doctors screwdriver tonight, gonna put together the rest of it here shortly.

Should go as the 11th Doctor, he's cooler...

The Turtle moves...

Covert Agent
Halloween's not really embraced down here... last year I had a friend from New York visiting around this time and she was bugging out that we could walk for blocks at a time in the city and not see a single decoration.

I had a few mates that still tried to pull a crowd a few years back, but too many people seem to get hung up on it being a "made up" holiday and "that's American" -- you know, as opposed to all those other occasions that nobody made up and no one in America celebrates.

Australia says no.

Low Level Operative
In Reply To #1

I'll wear a pink ribbon for titty cancer awareness.. and nothing else. My avatar's already rocking it!

Low Level Operative
Dracion wrote:

The hell you say!

In Reply To #9

I hadn't realized that Halloween was considered an American holiday. Usually I catch on to those types of things...

Trainee
I like to say I'm going as Scott Pilgrim every year. This way I don't even have to dress up.

Covert Agent
I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was... 16? 21 years ago? Hmm...

The Man With The Golden LOLDONG
Dracion wrote:
Management wrote:

Blasphemy! Tennant for life!

Why Did I Do That?
In Reply To #13

I dressed up for a strip club's Halloween party. One of my friends who was a dancer there dressed up as a vulcan and did her dance to Darth Vader's theme...BEST NIGHT EVAR!

It's that time of year again.
Rating:
Topic by: Management
Posted: Oct 4, 12 - 3:55 AM
Last Reply: Oct 25, 12 - 9:16 AM
Go to : 
Page:
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum