GeekSpy Forums | Gaming Discussion | To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now? Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
Author To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

Just Beat Coyote (off)
FTL and HL3 has been taking up a fair amount of my time the last couple of days. Both amasing games and have been switching between both frequently in intervals.

Why Did I Do That?
Been playing Terraria all night and day. Boy is this game addicting!

Trainee
I've been so god damned busy lately I've not managed to play any games but for Letter Press and Rayman on iPad/phone.

I'm mostly playing the working nearly full time and getting my teacher's license game. It sucks, but I'm most of the way through.

Recruit
Right now I don't have my own computer, but when I get one I'm going to play Starcraft (old Starcraft, though my new machine could probably handle the new SC. Haven't played that one yet.) I have been Starcraft-less for over a month now, and this cannot continue.

The new computer setup procedure will be as follows: Install Windows XP, install Starcraft, install Brood Wars, install Micro Jail Intense map, then play Micro Jail for three blessed hours or until my legs fall asleep from the hips down.

He Leg
damage.com wrote:
The new computer setup procedure will be as follows: Install Windows XP, install Starcraft, install Brood Wars

When I was younger I'd rebuild my machine pretty often, and those 3 steps were exactly the same in my order of build.

Why Did I Do That?
Mine's install Windows, then Firefox, then whatever anti-virus software that hasn't become a bloated piece of shit yet, then Steam...then whatever game I was playing just before the need to reinstall came.

The Man With The Golden LOLDONG
Cookiejesus wrote:
In Reply To #149

I hate you a little. I want to go out and buy ACIII right now (payday). But, I have a bunch of payments to do and there's the fact that I'm still in Brotherhood.

It is correct to hate me a little on principle so you're fine.

Covert Agent
CoyoteExile wrote:
Cookiejesus wrote:
In Reply To #149

I hate you a little. I want to go out and buy ACIII right now (payday). But, I have a bunch of payments to do and there's the fact that I'm still in Brotherhood.

It is correct to hate me a little on principle so you're fine.

you can hate me too now ^_^
I wasn't into the first two but this one looks good. It's still not really my thing but I'm playing it a bit here and there anyway. It's fun-ish

Recruit
Im playing Dishonored, FTL, and XCOM, and Towns. Occasionally Borderlands 2, and I still play Skyrim from time to time when I'm feeling like a viking.

Trainee
Playing the Witcher 2, I'm on the first boss getting my ass kicked.

I'm level 8 now, starting to wonder how much longer before this game gets awesome. If it were just the difficulty that would be awesome but I haven't ran into any terribly interesting choices which is what this game is so loved for.

I saved the troll from his alcoholism, and gave up the torturers to the ghost--but everything seems pretty vanilla thusfar. Does the game open up soon?

Low Level Operative
I don't always play games, but when I do, I play Defense Grid or Sanctum.

Paleo Wannabe
In Reply To #160
Well, Witcher 1 had the sex...

Trainee
Got a few more hours into Witcher 2, just didn't think it was that exciting. Decided to pick up Assasin's Creed 3. If you like stabbing and shooting dudes.

Paleo Wannabe
In Reply To #163

I just got into the series, and in the words of Frank Drebin: I love it.

Just Beat Coyote (off)
Not exactly what I'm playing RIGHT now, but something we ALL may be playing in time to come.
Okay, the pledge status has surely broken some records and is getting a little ridiculous imo.

Lookie!

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.