GeekSpy Forums | Rules and Announcements | ForumPlanet Archives Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
ForumPlanet Archives
Rating:
Topic by: Cyrris
Posted: Sep 28, 12 - 1:04 PM
Last Reply: Sep 28, 12 - 1:04 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
Author ForumPlanet Archives

He Leg
Shortly before ForumPlanet's closure, a kind chap known as Spirit took it upon himself to archive what he could before it was shut down. He largely succeeded, and since then I've taken the opportunity to download some of the archives so they can be hosted on GeekSpy for posterity.

A lot of the archives only go back to 2007 as that is when the forum upgrade occurred, and the upgrade doesn't seem to have covered existing ForumPlanet archives. So in most cases, like the original GameSpy Forums Lobby, the Wayback Machine is still a better option if you're looking for something really old.

Here is what I have uploaded so far for your perusal. Note that due to some oddities in the archiving process, you can't click on the last page of a topic from the forum view.

Clan [GSF]
Fortunately due to the clan's low activity, there weren't archives to begin with here, so everything has been preserved.

3DAP / GSPC
When 3DAP was shut down, it's most active forum, The Couch, was moved over to the new GameSpy PC platform forums to become it's new misc discussion section.

PBnW

I'll work on getting a few more up as I come across them and have time.

ForumPlanet Archives
Rating:
Topic by: Cyrris
Posted: Sep 28, 12 - 1:04 PM
Last Reply: Sep 28, 12 - 1:04 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum