GeekSpy Forums | Gaming Discussion | To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now? Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
Author To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?

The Man With The Golden LOLDONG
Thought I would play the new Walking Dead content but instead trying to do that deleted my original game save. So...thanks for that, Telltale.

Paleo Wannabe
About to finish my ME2 segment of the ME "marathon". Loving it. Finished two KOTOR runs on iPad and throw in Clash of Clans in between.

Just Beat Coyote (off)
FF14 ARR Beta Phase 3 is 'precisely' what I'm playing right now. Precise, no?
And for some reason I just received another invite today, so if anyone is interested I can give you my second code.

He Leg
I just installed the Civ5 Brave New World expansion. Won't get to play it for a few more days though - currently wondering around in Portugal.

Covert Agent
I have moved on from Human Revolution to Grand Theft Auto IV. I am enjoying it so far. I have opened up the second island, and keep running tolls because I don't pay for public roads ;)

Except for the explosive truck delivery. I stopped for that toll. Didn't want to have to outrun the cops in one of the slowest vehicles in the game, that could explode if bumped too hard...

Unimaginative Pseudonym
In Reply To #335

This your first time playing it, Goaty?

I love GTA IV. It's one of those games I wish I could play for the first time again.

Ludo Ergo Sum

Covert Agent
In Reply To #336

Yes, this is my first time through it. I didn't have a working computer when it came out. Either that or I was broke. Something like that... Either way, new computer plus some money and a steam sale, and I have picked up a few games that I either was holding off on getting, lot a copy of, or have an old copy of that Win 7 won't let me install (motherfucker).

Covert Agent
I don't have to pay tolls if I am driving a police cruiser? I need to stock up on more cop cars...

Covert Agent
Now that I am on the third island of GTA: IV, I am really enjoying driving around the city. It is very much like Manhattan in aesthetics, but the traffic is so much easier to navigate. Way too many cops around though. It makes boosting cars very difficult, but I will work around it as best I can.

Does anyone have any tips for losing the cops when my wanted level gets out of hand above 2 stars?

Unimaginative Pseudonym
In Reply To #339

Aside from 'be awesome at driving'? Staying under cover is the most important thing, really - bikes help, as you can duck in and out of side-streets more easily.

Oh, and at least one of the girlfriends has an ability that gets the cops off your back, once you get her on your side.

(the one you pick up via the Craigslist equivalent, I think)

Ludo Ergo Sum

Covert Agent
It turns out the Dead Money DLC for Fallout: New Vegas kinda really sucks. Oh well, at least Old World Blues was good.

Why Did I Do That?
In Reply To #341

Funny, I'm the complete opposite, I loved Dead Money because it was a real test of how you built your character(provided you didn't do it at max level) and was a great survival/horror quest. Old World Blues just put me to sleep because it was nothing but MMO fetch quests with a strained attempt at humor.

Covert Agent
That bitch Michelle. I was planning on taking her to the strip club soon, but now? Fuck that bitch int he ass. That fucking cunt mother fucking bitch fucking fuck fucker bitch fucking motherfucker bitch cunt bitch!

Still enjoying GTA: IV :grin:

Unimaginative Pseudonym
In Reply To #343

You didn't see that coming then?

I called it the first time I met her, so I was just counting down until it happened (my son was like "how the fuck did you know?" but there are loads of stereotype gangster film clues knocking about)

Ludo Ergo Sum

Covert Agent
In Reply To #344

I just like to drive and shoot things man. This dating shit is new to me.

To get the ball rolling, what are you playing right now?
Rating:
Topic by: CoyoteExile
Posted: Sep 21, 12 - 7:02 PM
Last Reply: May 30, 14 - 11:38 PM
Go to : 
Page:
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

© 2012-2023 GeekSpy Forums.