GeekSpy Forums | The Lobby - Misc Discussion | Are you a Hot Slut? Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Are you a Hot Slut?
Rating:
Topic by: Fin
Posted: Oct 6, 12 - 2:44 PM
Last Reply: Oct 20, 12 - 5:12 PM
Go to : 
Page:
Author Are you a Hot Slut?

He Leg
CoyoteExile wrote:
I admit I'm nothing!

I knew it!

Low Level Operative
In Reply To #31

12 for 12.

Do deployments which are technically forced celibacy count as dry spells?

He Leg
In Reply To #32

I think you should be able to exclude deployment time from your equation.

So, [Number of sexual partners]/[(Years since you first had sex) - (Days deployed / 365)]

Low Level Operative
In Reply To #33

In which case 12 in 7 years.

Won the Internet...
Cyrris wrote:
In Reply To #32

So, [Number of sexual partners]/[(Years since you first had sex) - (Days deployed / 365)]

lol

The Turtle moves...

Recruit
My wife and I are galloping towards our 10-year anniversary so clearly my number is going to be looking a bit pathetic. But I'm OK with that because I'm really happy with her. I'd have been perfectly happy if she'd been the first.

He Leg
In Reply To #36

Yikes. And I still remember when you two were just starting to hit it off.

I'd feel old... but I think I am only now about as old as you were back then :tongue:

Unimaginative Pseudonym
Fin wrote:
My alternative contention is that that number of sexual partners over the course of fifteen years is not unusual

It's not unusual for someone who isn't entering into a relationship with (m)any of them.

It's pretty unusual for someone who has had quite a few long-term relationships (because then you have to squeeze in a lot of partners in-between (or more nefariously, at the same time as) your relationships)

e.g. in my own previous 15 years I've had 3 long term relationships (of 3 years, 3 years and 5 years)

So how much of a slut you are really depends on perspective, and what else you've been doing with your life.

It's a bit old hat to make a judgement about it though - morality always needs a very specific perspective (is it immoral to sleep with 3 different people in a single night? Well it probably is if you're a nun, but it probably isn't if nobody gets upset - and so on)

-

Incidentally, the real reason you never, ever ask about sexual history is that women of a similar age have almost always slept with more partners than men have, and men get all squicked out about it.

(this may be why your lady friend is so shocked by your number; she's used to being the slut in the relationship)

Ludo Ergo Sum

Won the Internet...
Kelmon wrote:
My wife and I are galloping towards our 10-year anniversary so clearly my number is going to be looking a bit pathetic. But I'm OK with that because I'm really happy with her. I'd have been perfectly happy if she'd been the first.

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwhhhh!!

The Turtle moves...

Low Level Operative
Cyrris wrote:
CoyoteExile wrote:
I admit I'm nothing!

I knew it!

I have a LITTLE more self respect than that...

On topic, am I the only one who doesn't kiss and tell?

Covert Agent
nothing wrote:

I thought you aren't allowed to kiss them? Or does that just cost extra?

The Man With The Golden LOLDONG
Cereal Samurai wrote:
nothing wrote:

I thought you aren't allowed to kiss them? Or does that just cost extra?

Good times...

Trainee
nothing wrote:
In Reply To #11

Given that it's entirely possible to maintain simultaneous relationships with multiple partners without being duplicitous or callous, that argument falls flat. Whether you WERE duplicitous or callous or not is another thing entirely, but it's completely unnecessary for 'making up the numbers' as it were.

Totally, like freaky love cults might be a good place for Fin to get samples from.

Trainee
Cyrris wrote:
In Reply To #32

I don't think so as horny levels may still be rising during deployment... I won't ask why.

Recruit
I've been with the same girl for 16 years. So, not counting my high-school years, it's been pretty much a 1.0. Counting my high school years messes the number around quite a bit, but it's all a big haze anyway.

Oh, and hi (again) everyone. I'll see if I still have my old 50x50 gif somewhere.

Are you a Hot Slut?
Rating:
Topic by: Fin
Posted: Oct 6, 12 - 2:44 PM
Last Reply: Oct 20, 12 - 5:12 PM
Go to : 
Page:
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum