GeekSpy Forums | The Lobby - Misc Discussion | Looking for a new show co-host Not Really...
 * F.A.Q.  * Memberlist  * Search
Looking for a new show co-host
Rating:
Topic by: Edge Damodred
Posted: Jun 27, 13 - 1:44 PM
Last Reply: Jun 27, 13 - 1:44 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
Author Looking for a new show co-host

Why Did I Do That?
I decided to put this in another topic simply because I'm trying to be an attention whore and to drive Cyrris mad...Okay partially that.

If you haven't been blatantly ignoring my other topic you will know that one of our hosts on Trial & Error has had to step back due to real life. This has left an opening in our ranks as I have plans for future shows that involve at least 4 hosts on the show.

Knowing that you guys are absolutely outrageous and funny as hell, especially when we played games together I'd like to extend the search for a replacement here.

To be considered you need a decent sounding mic, ideally something with more quality than a $20 VOIP headset(we'll do an audio evaluation regardless just in case you happen to sound great). You'll also have to be willing to purchase the games we set forth for future seasons. Right now we're in Torchlight II and next season we'll be doing Terraria. As a co-host you'll be able to influence what game we choose after that. You'll also need to be fairly available at a consistent time and day(please submit your availability) as the show is broadcast live over Twitch.tv. We are willing to move the show's live broadcast time to a different time and if we can find an agreeable time. Currently we broadcast at 6PM EST on Thursdays.

If you would like to be considered post either your willingness and schedule below or email it to me at [email protected]

Looking for a new show co-host
Rating:
Topic by: Edge Damodred
Posted: Jun 27, 13 - 1:44 PM
Last Reply: Jun 27, 13 - 1:44 PM
Go to : 
Page: 1
 Moderators  Permissions  Tools
Moderated by Cyrris You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum